08 April 2017

Random Things I Like - Sundays in My City

Sometimes there are pictures that just don't make it into other posts. Its time for some of those.



You know you're in the Netherlands when you see...

See the skinny red?  It's the skinniest house in Amsterdam.



Entrance to the library in Liverpool.  It's beautiful inside!!

A long time ago some guy (see how well I paid attention on the tour!) charted the tides at the Liverpool dock for a whole month.  This fountain represents the water levels each day of that month.


Linking up here:

Unknown Mami

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I Love the skinny house

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it! I really want to flush my bills down that toilet now. That skinny house is cool. I did a SIMC post with the skinniest house in San Francisco awhile back.

    ReplyDelete