10 December 2020

Work From Home

 I've been working from home, like millions of people, since March. Like most people, I didn't expect it to last very long and so I didn't set up a very permanent work space for myself.  But after many months of working from a temporary setup in the main living area of my house I couldn't take the disruption any more and I took steps to make a more comfortable, less invasive work space for myself. This space just so happens to have a better view than when I had my back to the front window.







How's your work from home going?

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely outlook. Good idea to move your "home office".

    We're lucky that my husband retired last year, so we aren't as restricted as others. Well, we are but don't feel it as badly. The only downfall for us is that we can't celebrate Christmas with our sons.

    Have a good day and a happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete